Dec 4, 2015

With An Attitude of Gratitude

I'm so thankful that I was able to see my Grandma Cookie this week. She and Wight were sweet enough to take me and a few other sisters out to breakfast and it was so fun to be able to talk to them about mission life. I am so excited for them to start their journey in Washington D.C. and I know that they are going to be the most incredible missionaries.

I'm so thankful that we were able to get together and have a Thanksgiving dinner with all of the sisters. I am so grateful for each one of them and that I get this opportunity to serve with them and learn from them. They are amazing daughters of God and I love them all so much.

I'm so thankful for modern medicine. It isn't the funnest thing in the world to go the emergency room for kidney stones. But I'm also so thankful for the support and love that I have from everyone here in my mission and for how well they have taken care of me. Don't worry, I'm doing much better!

I'm so thankful for all of my loved ones back home. I'm grateful to have such incredible parents who love me no matter what and to have a sister who is such a bright example to me and all those around her. I'm thankful for all of my amazing family and friends who make it so hard to be away from.

I'm thankful for my Savior and for all that He has done and continues to do for me. I'm so grateful to know that He is always there with open arms to catch me when I fall and help me back up. I'm so thankful for His love and for the relationship that I have been able to grow with Him. I love Him and my Heavenly Father will all of my heart.

I hope that they rest of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now, I can officially listen to Christmas music any time I want. Bring it on!
 I love my Grandma Cookie.

 "Happy Thanksgiving" from the Trail Center Sisters!

 
We kind of like each other

Me and my hospital band.  We're not friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design