Nov 30, 2015

The Best 18 Months For My Life

I'm pretty sure that I'm still on a spiritual high from this week.

On Monday night, the Trail Center sisters were able to have a meeting with Elder James B. Martino from the seventy. He spoke to us about how privileged we are to have the Trail Center as such as an incredible resource to teach people. We are so lucky to have a place where the Spirit is so strong and present and it provides such a perfect setting where we can help others feel the Spirit as well. I absolutely love being able to serve here.

On Wednesday we were able to have our zone conference with Elder Martino and, towards the end, I felt like my head was going to explode from all of the information that I was able to receive. Both he and President Gardner focused their training's on how important it is that remember who we are: disciples of Christ and children of God. Satan wants to do everything he can to make us forget that because if he succeeds, he wins. We can't let him win. Elder Martino also talked to us about how we hear sometimes that "these are going to be the best 18-24 months of your life." He then told us that "I hope that isn't true. Life should get better and better. But these are going to be the best 18-24 months FOR your life." I loved that because it helped me realize that everything that I'm learning right now is for my future. It's helping me learn how to be a good wife and mother and is teaching me how I can live a Christlike life while I am here on this earth and beyond. I am so grateful that I am able to be the Lord's missionary and for the love that I have been able to grow for my Heavenly Father and Savior.

It finally snowed this week. I'm sure that it's just a little taste of what is to come. Wish me luck!
 Group picture with Elder and Sister Martino. They're amazing!

 The Sioux City gang.

 Oh, Elders.

 GINGERBREAD IS HERE!

Best. Nativity. Ever. (And probably the yummiest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design