Nov 17, 2015

Hey, Hey. What Day Is It? HUMP DAY!

We were able to able to have an amazing lesson with Ken and Ka'Ron this week. We met them both at the Trail Center and took them on a tour to show them around and help them feel of the Spirit that is there. As we were moving around the gallery, we could tell that Ka'Ron was enjoying himself, but he was trying to put on a "I'm a cool 14 year-old" face. We started talking more about baptism and when we invited him to be baptized, he had a huge smile on his face and said, "Yeah. I want to!" So he is now set to be baptized on December 5! We are so excited for him and we can tell that Ken is so proud.

It was also transfer week and we found out that Sister Willis is headed off to Eagle Run (I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous that she gets to live with Bob and Lucy) and I get to stay here in Cottonwood and I will be training Sister Chappell. I now have a daughter! I am so happy that I get to be here in Cottonwood with her. We have already been able to see so many miracles and I am so excited to see what is to come.

On Saturday, we got to go to a sealing at the temple. Elder and Sister Laing, a senior couple at the Trail Center, have been married for a year and chose to be sealed in the Winter Quarters temple while they are here on their mission. It was such a special day and I feel so grateful that they let us be a part of it. I had never been to a sealing before and it will definitely be something I will never forget. I can't really begin to describe the Spirit that I was able to feel, but I definitely was able to receive confirmation letting me know that what I was witnessing was real. That families really can be together forever and for that I am so eternally thankful.

I love and miss you all so much and I hope you have a wonderful week!
 Hump Day slash Bump Day


 Meet Sister Chappell!

 Happy 9 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design